Appraisals & Assessments
Eleftheria PILOT (IDA)
Deeds & Related Documents
Eleftheria Site Plan Sham
Misrepresentation Part I (Liars & Hooples)
Misrepresentation Part II (Various)
Jerry's & Kathy's Supporting Cast (dishonest mayors can't despoil a neighborhood all by themselves)
- Jim Sano
- Former council member, public mouthpiece, source of a stream of lies (swallowed and spit out again by the Times Union).
- Lied about the nature of the project to individual homeowners in the immediate neighborhood.
- Made a bogus (uninvited & unannounced) presentation at a meeting in another neighborhood (Quail Street) with the developer.
- Lied about use of the playground, the users being the only interested parties spared his lies since he refused to talk to them, or even recognize their existence.
- Lied to his constituents about his indecision to endorse or not endorse the project, thereby keeping them quiet and out of the loop, at the same time shepherding the project through the Common Council.
- Patrick Jordan
- Former city attorney, produced fraudulent documents while pulling strings behind the scene.
- Directed the downward reassessment of the property to the value of swampland not being sold explicitly for development.
- Issued a deed pursuant to the park alienation statute minus the requisite restrictive covenant.
- Failed to send the required BZA hearing notice, then lied about this fact.
- Stonewalled FOIL requests for months to buy time while concealing important documents.
- Furnished a dishonest Municipal Information Form to OPRHP.
- Albert DeSalvo
- Planning board chair, schemer who imposed fake (disregarded & unenforced) requirements on the developer.
- Joe Igoe
- Present council member, silence is not golden when a neighborhood suffers from a lack of effective representation.
- Keith McDonald
- Superserviceable city assessor, rolled over when Jordan tugged at his string to mark down the property value, subsequently left office when he took the fall for other shenanigans.
- Chris Spencer
- In charge of planning & buildings, connived in ruthless exploitation of a neighborhood by a mean-spirited developer.
- Issued a certificate of occupancy to a development that violated its site plan.
- Refuses to do anything about the stagnant water problem on Onderdonk Avenue.
- Tracy Metzger
- IDA chair, presided over the process employing a bureaucratic trick whereby a prosperous area including Manning Boulevard & Marion Avenue was declared "highly distressed."
- Approved a half million dollar handout for the sake of the creation of a single low paying job.
- Patricia Fahy
- Assembly member, co-sponsored legislation to deprive a neighborhood of its only park/greenspace, making no attempt to reach out to the residents.
- Ignores the fact that all three requirements imposed by her law (the alienation statute) were violated.
- Neil Breslin
- Senator, co-sponsored legislation to deprive a neighborhood of its only park/greenspace, ignored residents who contacted him about the outrage.
- Patrick Bradford
- OPRHP attorney, ignored or disregarded the investigator's report exposing Jordan's lies on the Municipal Information Form.
- Issued a no objection to alienation statement predicated on three conditions that were all violated.